Special deeply hydrating and anti-oxidative, anti-aging, skin rejuvenation toner for the treatment of sensitive and/or troubled skin.
This toner provides the right amount of nutrients and moisture to treat skin blemishes and acne-like conditions. Green tea extract targets excessive sebum and inflammations. This highly hydrating toner is effective in preventing and alleviating problem conditions. The results will be clear and healthy looking skin.
- 3% Hyaluronic Acid (LMWHA), a powerful humectant that helps retain moisture levels in the tissue and improve skin pliability and plumping to relieve fine lines and maintain healthy hydration levels.
- sh-Oligopeptide-1 (EGF), If used continuously, EGF supports regular skin cell renewal, moisturizes skin, fights signs of ageing and improves skin color.
- Beta Glucan, works indirectly by activating the production of an important part of the immune system called the Langerhan cells. The Langerhan cells are important both for over-all health and youthful looking skin, since they protect the body from major infections and provide a way to repair the day-to-day wear that comes from age.
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract, is a natural source of vitamins A, C and E, and the co-enzyme Q10, it is an excellent antioxidant, fighting premature aging and protecting the skin from environmental damage.
- Centella Asiatica is effective in improving treatment of small wounds, hypertrophic wounds as well as burns, psoriasis and scleroderma. The mechanism of action involves promoting fibroblast proliferation and increasing the synthesis of collagen and intracellular fibronectin content and also improvement of the tensile strength of newly formed skin as well as inhibiting the inflammatory phase of hypertrophic scars and keloids.
- Citrus Grandis Fruit extract, is rich in vitamin C and is a powerful antioxidant that protects skin cells from free radical damage.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf extract, effective against P. acnes, a bacterium causing acne.
Price : S$96.30 (100ml)
The Ministry of Health of Singapore does not allow the publishing of before and after photographs and patient testimonials in advertising materials. If you visit our clinics for more information, we will be happy to show you more photographs and pictures of our patients.